EMAS is a dynamic & vibrant company providing integrated offshore solutions for the oil and gas industry. Our wide-range of services include offshore marine support, construction & production, engineering & fabrication and energy services. EMAS’s services are carried out by two listed groups – Singapore Exchange-listed Ezra Holdings Limited and Oslo-listed EOC Limited.
Our track record is well-respected in the industry, and we have developed a team of experienced and well-trained seafarers and shore-based personnel. At EMAS, we offer you opportunities to excel, the excitement of a fast-paced and dynamic environment as well as the commitment to your professional development.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join us as a:
Crewing Coordinator (Recruitment)
- Provide support to the Crewing department with sourcing, short-listing and recruitment of crew personnel
- Screening of applicants and conduct phone interview with suitable candidates for Singapore Fleet and Regional offices
- Ensure candidates are qualified who meet the requirement of STCW 95, client’s requirement and vessel types (ie. barges, AHTS, liftboats)
- Other administrative matters as and when required
- Must have experience handling crew recruitment
- Resourceful, organized, with good administrative and interpersonal skills
- Able to start with short notice
We invite suitable candidates to explore this opportunity to achieve your career objectives with us.
Please email your detailed resume with a recent photograph, stating contact details, reasons for leaving, current and expected salary to:
Visit our Website: www.emasoffshore.com
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
15 Hoe Chiang Road #15-01 Tower Fifteen Singapore 089316