Advertised: 13-10-11 | Closing Date: 11-12-11
POSH, acronym for PACC Offshore Services Holdings Pte Ltd, was incorporated as a wholly owned subsidiary of Pacific Carriers Limited in 2006 to diversify into the offshore oil & gas industry, and aims to be a fully integrated offshore solutions provider with a range of offshore vessels catering to different phases of oilfield development.
POSH recently acquired two of Singapore's premier offshore companies, namely SEMCO Pte Ltd - the world’s leading FPSO towage operator, and Maritime Pte Ltd – Asia’s leading offshore construction support operator and various ship owning entities.
Today, POSH is a leading operator in Southeast Asia operating a fleet of more than 50 vessels. With another 50 vessels to be delivered over the coming 3 years, POSH has a strong vessel delivery profile which will transform it into one of the foremost offshore vessel operators in the world. The expanded fleet will comprise of Anchor Handling Tugs (AHT), Anchor Handling Tug/Supply (AHTS), Accommodation Vessels, Crane Barges, Offshore Utility Vessels, Azimuthing Terminal Tugs, Oil Storage Barges and Ballastable Tank Barges.
Crewing Co-ordinator (Temp)
Kim Seng (Central/South)
- To provide administrative support to the department
- To Create/Update/Archive personal files and records
- Co-ordinate and effect crew change for vessel
- Plan/Monitor/Deployment of Crew Staffs
- Monitor/Collate and compilation of PNI cost
- Duration of this temp assignment will be 12 months or longer, with possibility of converting to a permanent position
- Preferably Diploma holder in relevant disciplines
- Some relevant experience is preferred
- Computer literate (especially MS Word, Excel etc)
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume, a recent photograph, current and expected salary and contact details.