SeaChange Maritime LLC ("SML") is a maritime transportation venture, formed in 2006 by former Sammy Ofer group executives Mr. Samuel Norton and Mr. Yariv Zghoul.
SeaChange Maritime owns and operates a fleet of medium-size containerships to serve as a leading supplier of vessels to integrated liner operators worldwide.
Commercial and Technical management is carried out from SML's offices in Miami and Singapore. The Company handles all Commercial and Operational functions internally.
The company is financially backed by blue-chip private equity firms and strategic investors, as well as by its founders.
Marine Management Trainee
- Did you graduated from AMC, NTU Singapore Polytechnic (Singapore Maritime Academy)?
- Do you want to be part of a management trainee programme?
- Do you want to face new challenges and be exposed to various aspects of SeaChange business coupled with first hand management experience?
- If you answer YES to the above questions, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Our programme is a cross-functional training which combines practical and theoretical education.
- Over the programme of 1-2 years, you will have 3 rotations within SeaChange major divisions. Through your rotations, you will get a thorough knowledge of the way we work, our people, our values, and culture.
- Being part of a shipping trainee programme, you will develop a full understanding of end-to-end processes and achieve a high level of commercial awareness as you will work with and mentored by SeaChange’s senior management.
- Minimum Educational: Diploma in Maritime transportation Management
- Mature, motivated, ambitious individuals with international mindsets
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- English fluency in speech and writing
- Strong organizational and IT skills
- To apply for the program the applicant must be Singaporean or PR
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.