Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Do you have what it takes to shape the future of Asia?
We are seeking passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individuals who are driven towards performance excellence. As a leading bank in Asia-Pacific, we offer you challenges and opportunities to meet your career aspirations. At UOB, we are dedicated to making a big impression in the region. As a team, we know we will make a difference and shape Asia's future.
Join us. Take up the challenge as we make our mark in Asia.
Trade Finance Officer/Manager - Trade & Remittance Operations Centre (Ref:247/0811/CT)
As part of the Trade & Remittance Operations, you will be part of the team responsible for performing the operational tasks relating to trade finance transactions including document processing and checking. You will liaise with customers on their trade finance requirements and deliver good customer service. In addition, you will need to ensure compliance of guidelines and policies and investigate if there is any discrepancy. You will also assist to identify opportunities to improve productivity, efficiency and service quality in the team as well as being involved in any ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Diploma or University degree preferably in Banking or Finance with relevant years of experience in trade finance.
- Fresh graduates or candidates with some exposure to banking operations are also welcome to apply.
- Possess trade knowledge and have basic understanding of the guidelines covering trade operations.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Able to work beyond normal banking hours in order to complete assignment when required
An attractive remuneration package, which commensurates with qualifications and experience, will be offered to the successful candidate.