MMC Corporation Berhad and Gamuda Berhad are among Malaysia’s largest infrastructure companies with sterling track records in the construction of highways, ports, airports, bridges, townships and railway lines both locally and abroad.
MMC Gamuda KVMRT (T) Sdn. Bhd., a Company jointly formed by the two corporations was appointed by the government of Malaysia as the contractor for the Underground Works Package of the Klang Valley Mass Rapid Transit Project for a contract price of RM8.28 billion. It involves design and building of 9.5km MRT underground tunnel and 7 underground stations.
Senior TBM Electrician / Electrician
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Selangor (Malaysia)
- Inspect running tunnel and TBM equipment and systems, troubleshoot and fix equipment as necessary
- Identify operating problems, report them to the Electrical Superintendent and perform emergency repairs in a challenging and time pressured environment
- Carry out routine checks and maintenance on equipment and systems to ensure smooth operation of the TBM and its support systems
- Test mechanical equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers' specifications
- To assist the TBM / Surface Electrician as directed.
- Relevant Certificate, Qualification or experience in TUNNELING works
- At least 3 – 5 years relevant working experience
- Conversant with mechanical aspects of the TBM (Tunnel Boring Machine)