As a Process Engineering Technician in Micron Fab-13 Singapore, you will work with the production and equipment team for optimum manufacturing results. You will support the engineering by executing all SWR lot and perform real time basic data analysis. It requires you to perform tool and FDC alarm clearing on equipment and recovery of the impacted wafers. It also requires you to perform OCAP for SPC OOC and RDA checklist.
• Feedback chronic interruptions/alarms to process owners for improvement to be made, and/or to provide suggestions to resolve the chronic issue
• Using OCAPs and written procedures to perform alarm clearing and wafer recovery
• Perform OCAP for SPC OOC lots and Defectivity OOC lots
• Work on lot disposition daily to reduce the wait time.
• Perform SWR lots to assist engineers to complete the evaluations for set-up of process recipe of newly introduced processes or new process equipment or for process improvement or optimization or characterisation
• Diploma in Electrical/Material/Chemical Engineering or ITE cetification with relevant working experience.
• Demonstrate basic understanding of SPC concept and its applications to control process and equipment
• Basic Knowledge on Fab processes are preferred
• Strong self motivation, proactive in problem solving, willing to take responsibility
• Demonstrate ability to work independently and also good team work skills
• Strong verbal and written communication and good PC skills
• Must be able to work on a rotating shift .
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)