ST Electronics (Satcom & Sensor Systems) Pte Ltd
Incorporated in August 1991, ST Electronics (Satcom & Sensor Systems) Pte Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Singapore Technologies Electronics Limited (ST Electronics) is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) products and Satellite Networks solutions, Microwave Sensors and Radar Surveillance solutions. With the acquisition by ST Engineering of VT iDirect in 2005, a leading satellite-based broadband access solution provider, ST Electronics (Satcom & Sensor Systems) further enhanced its strategic capabilities and core competencies in providing end-to-end satellite communication (satcom) solutions for commercial and defence applications across all platforms.
With a fully-equipped facility sited in Singapore in a high technology and manufacturing hub, our latest R&D and production facilities enable us to continually deliver innovative and quality products for various applications in the telecommunication, industrial, enterprise, oil and gas, maritime, financial institutions, homeland security, government and defence markets. Backed by our highly qualified field experts, we are the choice provider of reliable and versatile products and solutions.
- Involves overseeing the efficiency and safety of manufacturing processes, as well as developing new processes to improve manufacturing efficiency.
- Involve in setting up and maintenance of the Hybrid facilities and processes, such as automatic Die bonder, wirebond machine, etc.
- Involve in documentation support, such as produce technical reports and generate production documents on manufacturing processes.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical or manufacturing engineering discipline
- 3-5 years experience in manufacturing environment.
- Good analytical skills and should be detail-oriented.
- Knowledge in wedge wirebonding.
- Knowledge in auto cad software.
- Basic knowledge in hybrid process.
- Able to work independently, self-starter, willingness to take initiative and produce self-directed result.
- Able to work overtime
You may send your detailed resume with your current and expected salaries to
|Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd
51 Cuppage Road #09-08 Singapore 229469