EA License No.: 07C3481
Our client represents European labels from Germany London etc These brands are well established internationally and include a wide variety of products ranging from handbags mens briefcases shoulder bags belts wallets purses keycases card holders and waist
Retail Specialist (Apparel) RTZ
SGD 1200 - 1500 + Comms
• Cash register reconciliation at the end of shift
• Maintain high standard of housekeeping and store maintenance
• Maintain accurate paperwork and records
• Month-end inventory reconciliation
• Carry out sales process in terms of mark-downs and special promotions
• Maintain inventory in saleable condition
• Implement visual merchandising concepts
• Maintain excellent customer service
• Achievement of monthly sales target
• Follow up customer requests, orders, complaints etc.
• Assist in organizing store events and community outreach
• Be a team player
• Assist in training of new staff
• Contribute to product development and merchandising
• Min GCE O’levels
• Preferably 1-2 years retail experience
• Good spoken English, good communication skills, independent, mature, hardworking and a team
• Commission- based salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications• Min GCE O’levels
To speed up the application process, click “REGISTER HERE”.
We regret that we accept only online application with CTES. Clicking on "Click Here to Apply" button (below) will slow down your job application process. We will notify shortlisted candidates within 5 working days and we thank you for your application.
It would be preferable for all applicants to attach a recent passport size photo of themselves on the resume as well. Thank You.
EA License No.: R1106937