HGST, a Western Digital company, is a market leader in enterprise hard disk drives and develops advanced hard disk drives, enterprise-class solid state drives, and external storage solutions and services that are used by large and sophisticated technology companies to store, preserve and manage data. HGST storage solutions have a reputation for quality, reliability and innovation. Our drives are trusted by the world’s high-transactional enterprises, Internet services companies, creative professionals, and consumer electronics and automotive system manufacturers to store the avalanche of new content resulting from cloud computing and services, virtualization, social networks, HD video and mobile platforms.
HGST focuses on delivering innovative, customized storage solutions that are an integral part of a customer’s broader systems, infrastructure and application platforms ensuring a storage value proposition that addresses each customer use case and pain point. This consultative approach to storage coupled with technical expertise, a comprehensive customer support infrastructure, world-class operations and a broad portfolio of solutions sets a high standard for product and service excellence.
Founded by the pioneers of hard drives in 2003, HGST became a separate and wholly owned subsidiary of Western Digital Corporation in March, 2012. HGST maintains its U.S. headquarters in San Jose, California and is marketed under the HGST brand name.
Engineering Technicians - Process
(Fresh Diploma graduates welcome)
East - Kaki Bukit (Eunos)
- Assist process engineer on the process/engineering evaluations and line monitoring
- Achieve/improve the key process target yield
- Perform Hard Disk Drive (HDD) teardown/mechanical failure analysis
- Meet Mechanical Failure Analysis turnaround time
- Coordinate with Electrical Failure Analysis team & Materials Science Lab to complete HDD mechanical failure analysis
- Identify root cause of failure based on the failure analysis result
- Maintain Mechanical Failure Analysis equipment
Requirements:Walk In Interview
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or other related Engineering fields
- At least 1 year experience preferred
- Good communication and co-ordination skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Date: 4 August 2012, (Saturday)
Timing: 10am - 5pm
Company Address: 4 Kaki Bukit Ave 1 #03-08 S(417939)
Kindly bring along your NRIC/Passport, Educational Certificatess, Resumes and other relevant documents.
From Eunos MRT Station, walk towards the direction of the hawker centre, from the bus stop, take bus nos. 15, 25, 51, 55, 61, 63, 93, 94, 854. Alight at the 3rd bus-stop, cross an overhead bridge. HGST is located in a group of MapleTree Buildings at Blk 4, blue & grey in colour.
Alternatively, you can apply via our career portal at www.hgstcareers.com
Thank you for your interest in HGST. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.