The A.P. Moller-Maersk Group of Companies in Singapore comprises of 9 companies. Group activities, apart from being the agent for Maersk Line, include shipowning, logistics, aircargo, regional container feeder service, container repair, distribution centre and warehousing.
Damco is a global logistics provider of end-to-end forwarding and supply chain solutions. With over 9500 colleagues in 280 offices, covering more than 90 countries in Africa, Asia, North America, Europe, Middle East, and Latin America, Damco is an independent business activity within the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group.
APA region is embarking on a finance transformation project and hence business process re-engineering (named Dragon) will be executed from now until end of 2013. You will be part of this exciting and rewarding journey of Change Management.
Project Management Office (PMO) Manager
As a Project Management Office (PMO) Manager, your main responsibilities will include (but not limited to) the following:
• Develop and monitor assigned project's workstreams plans ensuring successful delivery
• Co-ordinate with Damco Chengdu or Europe to benchmark best practises and provide solutions best fit to APA
• Report adequately and regularly on performance and developments to Project Manager
• Co-ordinate and align deliverable between various workstream leaders & members
• Monitor and control project budget & track visibility of actual cost
• Maintain overview of project status and development
• Create and manage risk mitigation plans
• Promote and foster good working relationship with external and internal stakeholders relevant to the project
• Assist in building communication pack and communication activities
• Design, drive & monitor project objectives & KPI for success
• Organize, lead and host regular engagement meetings with various stakeholders
The incumbent will be assigned to undertake tasks under management of scoping, solution designing, implementation and overall monitoring of the development of the business process re-engineering project within APA.
You should have good communication skills and English skills (verbal & written). Having good problem solving and analytical skills will be preferred. You will need to be independent and initiative and work with little guidance. Lastly, having a good understanding of I.T. applications and FACT knowledge will be preferred.
Application Deadline: 5 September 2012
Interested candidates, please apply with your complete resume, current & expected salary at Maersk Job Portal:
DO NOT CLICK THE BUTTON "Click Here to Apply" BELOW.
Application submitted through our corporate job portal will be given interview priority. Also note that shortlisted candidates will be notified to attempt a pre-interview assessment. After the assessment, ONLY qualified candidates will be invited for a formal interview.