Micron Fab10 - RDA Process Engineer/Owner
(1 North Coast Drive)
- JOB SUMMARY
- Direct the sustaining/improvement efforts for Yield and Equipment performance for your process area.
- JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet and work with Process Integration, Production, and other process areas. Send out periodic reports on process metrics. Submit SWRs and ECNs to evaluate and implement process changes. Review submitted ECNs. Review QDR trends and react accordingly. Partner with production and shift engineering to determine and implement corrective actions for excursions. Follow up on all process related SWRs. Other specific responsibilities could include:
- Setting up contamination, defect, and performance qualification procedures and frequency
- Characterizing the process response to parameters
- Defining the process margin with respect to upstream and downstream steps
- Qualifying conversions and new processes
- Improving the process cost of ownership, throughput, and performance;
- Reducing scrap and excursions
- Engineering degree and one year of semiconductor experience is preferred.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of SPC and its applications in the area and knowledge of semiconductor equipment and processes.
- Have experience with the specific area equipment and processes.
- Knowledge of Fab processes and a basic understanding of probe and param functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, good PC skills, and strong data collection skills
- Demonstrate proactive problem solving, communicating openly, and taking responsibility
- Demonstrate good team work skills, multi-tasking capabilities and being self-motivated
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot problems to address root causes
- Have a strong focus on effective team dynamics
- Working knowledge of all systems used in the area including but not limited to GeRM, MTSPC, MESSWR, Sigma, Yield3, MESQDR, MESCentral, PCA and Klarity
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of probe, param, and device theory
- Be willing to be on call at all times and work any shift as required
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)