Since our establishment in 1960, Far East Organization has built over 700 developments including one in six private homes in Singapore. These developments span the full spectrum of the real estate market, earning the organisation a growing reputation for creating innovative concepts and helping to shape how communities live, work and play.
A dynamic and diverse enterprise, Far East Organization’s business interests include commercial, F&B, healthcare, hospitality, industrial, residential and retail sectors. Our people can anticipate exposure to diverse opportunities and challenges in their careers with us.
CRM Functional Specialist (2 Year Contract)
- Perform requirement gathering, software analysis, design, development, unit testing and system integration for new projects and enhancement requests
- Conduct, compile and analyze relevant research for use in presentation to stakeholders
- Identify, rectify, report and monitor the gap/risk of non-performing software
- Implement CRM software suite within the organization
- Participate in pipeline projects relating to technical architecture and data remodeling
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent qualification
- At least 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience with SAP CRM Web UI and Web GUI
- Strong architecture knowledge of SAP CRM and expertise on CRM data model and analytics
- Experience in designing, implementing and documenting solutions within an enterprise environment
- Possess good analytical skills and meticulous in nature
Far East Organization is one of the TOP 50 Private Employers of Choice based on JobsCentral Employers of Choice Survey 2012.
We develop talent and build dynamic individuals who thrive on challenges. Log on to www.fareast.com.sg/careers to find out more about us.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes by clicking on the "Apply" button below.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.