EA No: 07C3069
Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd is a Marine, Shipping and Marketing Consultants with strong support from Middle East / Indonesia companies. Our core business is to market our marine / shipping services and products to the Shipping and Marine communities. We have now ventured into recruitment agencies specializing in job recruitment / job placement in the marine / shipping communities. Our clients including major shipping companies, agencies, shipbrokers, oil traders, offshore industries and oil refineries.
Service Engineer (Marine Hong Kong)
Our client a major MNC dealing with marine electronic engineering (Navigation and marine electronic company) is looking for Service Engineer for Hong Kong
Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
1. Analysis of equipment faults on site
2. Conducting repairs and installations, including configuration and parameter settings
3. Execution of warranty tasks as well as service and maintenance jobs
4. Briefing of ships’ crews
5. Fault analysis with respect to required spare parts and necessary actions
6. Handover of systems to classification societies and inspectors
7. Generating service and commissioning reports as well as feedback regarding technical contents
8. Generating assessments
9. Attendance of sea trials
10. Timely completion and submission of time sheets, service reports and all other relevant documents to the supervisor for administrative and accounting
1 Diploma/Degree in electrical engineering or related fields
2. Minimum 2 years relevant working experience
3. Able to speak and write good English
4. Preference is given to Hong Kong citizens/PRs/someone who already resides in HK
5. Must be willing to travel
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
Required skill(s): marine electronic
At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Electronics/Communication, Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.
Candidate who interested in the above position please visit our company website at www.royaloceanmarine.com and see our list of job opening
Kindly deposit your CV through our website main page, we will contact you once your profile fit our job opening.
The CV Deposited through our website at www.royaloceanmarine.com will enjoy higher priority. Please do not submit through other portal or by email.
For those who occur problem to deposit CV, please contact us at 64239539.
We are sending you an invitation to join our Facebook “Royal Ocean Marine Enterprise Pte Ltd”.
We are updating the job posting on a regular basis on this Facebook. In order to promote our Facebook, we will be looking into having some lucky draws in the coming months. Please follow our updates on the Facebook and we wish you all the best in the lucky draw. Kindly join us in Facebook by liking on our page. The link to our Facebook page is as followed,
We hope that the updates on the job openings would be helpful to you.
Please assist us in recommending our Facebook to your friends and contacts especially who are looking into jobs related to Marine, Shipping, Offshore, Logistics and Engineering.
For more marine job openings, kindly refer to our website at www.royaloceanmarine.com