- Cost Management (Expenses vs Budget)
- Prepare Risk Assessment
- Project Scheduling/Timeline
- Correspondence and PR with client
- Progress Claims
- Negotiate and interview sub-con and suppliers
- Provide Guidance to Supervisor
- Provide Supervisor specific work instruction and budget
- Weekly coordination meeting with Supervisor & Sub
- Fortnight Update on both Budget and Project Schedule
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Project, Primavera.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field in SINGAPORE is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.