- Creative in all aspects of food preparation and presentation and be in tune with the most current trends and tastes.
- Able to manage and inspire the kitchen staff and interact with hotel management on promotions and events.
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Estimate amount and cost of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure compliance to established standards.
- Instruct cooks and kitchen staff in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- Salary: $4500 (Negotiable)
- Preferably Head Chef specializing in International Breakfast Buffet;
- Teochew Porridge Lunch & Dinner Buffet, and Ala carte local dishes. (Serving Dining Capacity of 180 pax)
- SIngaporean / PR only.
- Full-Time position(s) available.