- Assist the Chef De Partie in the station where he / she is assigned to prepare the daily mis-en-place for his assigned station.
- Responsible for the daily set-up on station like having the daily mis-en-place ready. Maintains a small notebook with basic recipes and notes.
- Maintains sanitary conditions throughout the working area. Have the station always clean and maintain.
- Keeping the kitchen, storeroom, freezers and refrigerators clean and orderly with the teams.
- Keeps a neat personal appearance, punctual, efficient and at all times assumes a pleasing and helpful attitude towards his superiors and all fellow employees.
- Enforcing a high standard of hygiene and sanitation.
- Adheres to all local Singapore Health Department rules and regulations.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years in food service management as a Cook or equivalent at a successful establishment.
- Certificates from Culinary Arts training program desired.
- Diploma in Culinary or equivalent.
- Self-motivated, customer-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Please click on the link below to apply: