- To ensure that all studio and editing operational procedures are carried out to support pre and live raceday programme production.
- To incorporate creative editing techniques into features and trailers for playback during special racing and social events.
- To liaise with vendors on equipment maintenance and programme software upgrading.
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering or TV Production specialising in video editing.
- Able to work on both FCP & AVID platform.
- 2 years of working experience in video production and post-production video editing is preferred.
- Must be effectively bilingual in English and Chinese.
- Able to work on weekday nights and weekends (when rostered).