Human Resource Executive
- Prior experience in processing payroll will be an advantage.
- Recruitment & Selection which includes liaising with recruitment vendors, organize job fairs, running advertisements and screening potential candidates for operational staff.
- Assist and manage Expatriate and Foreign workers’ matters.
- Administer staff accommodation and liaise with property agents and landlords on tenancy matters.
- Liaise with MOM for WP, SP and EP applications, renewals and cancellations.
- Administrator for e-Leave matters.
- Involve in Employees engagement activities as in employee orientation, focus group, etc.
- Handle Compensation and Benefits including insurance claims for employees.
- Good working knowledge in Singapore labour law compliance.
- Manage the quarterly manpower statistics and survey reports.
- Any other responsibilities or duties as directed from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma in HRM or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience.
- Hands-on person with a high level of initiative and integrity, and is able to work under pressure and adapt to changes.
- Able to work independently and also in a team
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Malaysia statutory requirements will be an advantage
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese.
Attractive remuneration will commensurate with good experience and qualification.