Customer Service Officer
- Greet, receive and usher customers to treatment rooms
- Handle telephone enquiries @ front desk
- Generate new and repeat sales through calls, contact list and promotional activities
- Schedule customer's appointment
- Perform cashiering duties
- Maintain workplace cleanliness
- Admin duties i.e.: stock requisition and filing of documents
- Other duties as assigned
- Min 'N'/'O'level OR Min 1-2 years of working experience in frontdesk duties from beauty/spa industry
- Basic computer knowledge
- Independent & customer friendly
- Good telephone etiquette
- Well-groom, pleasant looking with passion in customer service or cosmetics.
- Strong communications skills
- Willing to work retails hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
Interested applicants pls send your MS Word Resume attached with a recent photo to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Why Join Us?
Singapore - East
Min 1 year (Junior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
94 Kaki Bukit Industrial Terrace Singapore