- Deeply understand the technical theory and research & development fronts.
- Help to define the technology development roadmap.
- Work with Process Engineer & Equipment Engineers, and customer's R&D engineers/technologists to meet product technology roadmap.
- Conduct innovated technology research & development activity, and guide/lead engineers for technology development & integration.
- Train engineers of required knowledge.
- Demonstrate the trouble-shooting skills and problem solving capabilities in the field of process development and product development.
- Hands-on the new product start-up, Tier II and Tier III (including responsibility to train other engineers to acquire new product knowledge).
- Support customer activities such technical consulting, and demonstrate technical marketing skills including presentation, customer interface skills.
- Spearheads research and development of new technologies, as appropriate, and ensures that newly created processes, designs, and/or methodologies are incorporated into Applied Materials products/services, and/or disseminated to other areas as needed.
- Deep knowledge of semiconductor related and process flowWide application of principles, theories and concepts in field plus working knowledge of related disciplines.
- Knowledge of module process concepts, principles and theories in the related disciplines.
- Knowledge of working principals of the related tools and hardware.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Good logical thinking and problem solving method.
- Ability to influence others and pulling team together for task force.
- MS and above in a technical discipline.
- Experience: minimum 12 years of related experience.
- Prefer to candidates with PhD degree and experiences of research and development.
- 5 years EPI technologist or related experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Deep understanding of EPI principal, technical, and hardware
- Hands on, very organized, and results oriented
- AMAT EPI tool and customer site experience is a plus.
- Willingness (and ability) to travel up to 50 percent world wide
- Strong English skills (written and oral)
- Understand business, EPI market, and customer needs
- Strong ownership (no follow up, discipline to have things done, proactive, etc)
- Have solid track records in previous job performance
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in its workforce.
Why Join Us?
Singapore - East - West
Min 5 years (Senior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
8 Upper Changi Road North