As a Recruitment Specialist, you will build and extend your networks of candidates and engage with clients about both executive search and other HR services as follow:-Business Development
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with current and potential clients as well as with candidates in your market or business function.
- Work with both international and local client companies to conduct recruitment orders.
- Search resumes, screen candidates, conduct interviews, prepare candidates shortlists and closing cases for clients.
- Manage the expectations from both clients and candidates to ensure the right matches.
- Keep track of candidates' movement in the market and do talent mapping to increase the market intelligence update
- Reaching your individual sales target.
- Someone with a proactive to forecasting and sourcing, and who has an extreme sense of urgency.
- You must be able to demonstrate high level of professionalism and integrity, ability to work independently and effectively in an advisory role.
- You must also be friendly, and easily adaptable to new environments and patience
Here is what you can expect when you join our team as a Recruitment Specialist.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your financial well-being and your future.
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter
Interested???? Apply to our Talent Manager at email@example.com
BGC Group is an international recruitment and search firm which identifies and delivers ‘human capital’ solutions, which is an imperative key to every successful company's growth. It is our strong belief that the quest for talent is not transitory, but continuous and to foster enduring relationships. Developing relationships based on solid ground of trust between both employers and job-seekers is what differentiates us and gives us a competitive edge. Through established offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Shanghai, BGC Group is committed to drive our clients’ success. Coupled with our people-oriented approach, we initiate and build strong partnerships and serve as a valuable extension to our clients' business.
BGC Group EA License No : 05C3053
Why Join Us?
Singapore - Central
Min 1 year (Junior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
One Raffles Place, #19-03 , One Raffles Place Tower One