Sales Admin Coordinator
- Provide efficient coordination between business partners, vendors and business units.
- Preparation and submission of monthly print run to production.
- Manage and handle customers’ enquiries.
- Preparation of billing information for finance and related department.
- Attend to function related to contest, event and magazine subscription.
- Any other Adhoc duties assigned by Manager.
- Diploma in Business Administration / Business Studies / Commerce / Events.
- Preferably with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Organizing and communication skills with ability to multi-task and track details.
- Meticulous, resourceful and able to work under pressure.
- Able to meet time line set.
- Dynamic and performance driven individual.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Why Join Us?
Singapore - North-East
Min 2 years (Junior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
1 New Industrial Road #02-00 Times Centre