Occupational Health Nurse / Industrial Nurse
1. Carry out Occupational Health nursing work in a petrochemical setting2. The successful candidate works as a member of the Health, Safety, Security and Environment Team* Normal office working hours and work week; and perform after office hours medical cover on rotation with allowances
- Candidate must possess at least a ‘O’ Level qualification or equivalent
- Must be a Registered staff
- Interest in Occupational Health Nursing
- Preferably with Class 3 driving license
- BCLS and CPR+AED Instructor preferred
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pulau Bukom.
If you are interested in learning more about this career opportunity, please send your resume (include your last drawn and expected salary) in MS-Word format to Mary Marquez at email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Overseas Applicants: You must have the appropriate work-rights to work in Singapore.
RMA Contracts, the manpower outsourcing arm of RMA Group, a multi-disciplined business services group, was established in 1988. Our mission is to maximize shareholders’ values and satisfy our customers’ needs, while providing our employees a rewarding and productive work environment while conducting our affairs responsibly in the community.
Product & Services
With Multi National Company as our main clients, we always ensure that we provide the best service to our Clients. We assist the Clients in their recruitment, payroll administration, timesheet administration, and leave administration. We also provide customized HR services according to Client’s needs.
Why Join Us?
Singapore - West - Pulau Bukom
Min 1 year (Non-Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
200 Jalan Sultan #03-38 Textile Centre