Project Manager / Asst Project Manager / Project Co-ordinator
- To assist the Project Director/Senior Project Manager to manage commercial interior projects
- Plan & manage overall project scheduling, including documentation, commissioning & hand-over
- Quality control, sub-contractors & suppliers management
- Project budgeting & cost control
- Understanding building & regulatory requirements & ensure compliance
- Site management and attend or conduct site meetings
- Routine Management reporting & updates
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in relevant discipline.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience with proven track records
- Meticulous and good planning and co-ordination skills
- Ability to perform under tight schedules and deadlines with minimum supervision
Interested parties, please submit resume with a recent photograph and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.