• Conduct regular In-process QC inspection to works on-going. Conduct joint QC inspection with Client/RE/RTO. Keep and update records.
• Conduct Material inspection before (factory) and after delivery to site.
• Coordinate & witness work/material testing, on-site and laboratory test with Client/RE/RTO. Monitor test activities, keep & update records.
• Prepare Project Quality Plan (PQP) / Inspection Test Plan (ITP).
• Prepare Work Method Statement & Risk Assessment to work specific. Conduct work briefing / training prior to start work.
• Monitor calibration & maintain records of Monitoring devices and equipment.
• Liaise direct with client to seek approval for material samples & mock-up trades of work.
• Ensure that Project QA/QC Plan is implemented accordingly at project site.
• Liaise with Authorities, vendors, sub-contractors and external parties on project quality matters and improvement requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Candidate will be required at jobsite
- Full-Time position(s) available.