Research Scientist/Engineer (Sustainability & Life-cycle Mgt) [ref:POM-04133]
To research and develop technologies and undertake industry work in sustainability and life-cycle management.
- PhD / Master's / Bachelor's Degree in Industrial & Systems / Mechanical / Materials / Environmental / Manufacturing Engineering
- Research experience in one or more of the following areas are preferred:
- Life cycle assessment & analysis
- Energy management
- Closed-loop manufacturing
- Sustainability management
- Fundamentals in operations research, computer science or software engineering will be an added advantage
- Candidate without working experience are welcome to apply
Why Join Us?
Singapore - West
View Larger Map / Directions
71 Nanyang Drive Singapore