Senior Accounts Assistant
- Able to handle full set of accounts
- Maintain accurate and complete data entries to accounting systems (AR, AP & GL)
- Timely closing of monthly management accounts
- Filing of GST returns
- Maintain Fixed Assets register
- Liaise with internal and external parties relating to invoicing matters
- Liaise with external auditors, tax, bank, etc
- Monitor payment due closely
- Credit Control
- Assist to ensure that day to day functions of the department are smoothly operated
- Undertake any other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in accountancy.
- Prior experience of at least 3 years in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience with SUN accounting is preferred.
- Must be competent in MS Word and Excel.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Able to multi-task and the ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Only Singaporeans need to apply.