Senior Life Underwriter
- Perform medical and financial underwriting of various areas of products on new proposals and post-issue amendments within own authority limits within the stipulated service standards and quality
- Communicate underwriting decision to sales representatives in the various distribution channels.
- Handle enquiries, complaints and appeals from sales representative and policyholders.
- Update underwriting decisions into the various administration systems
- Involve in projects or any other assigned duties by supervisor
- Degree holder with at least 3-5 years of experience in underwriting Life, Accident, Health and Disability insurance risks
- Non-degree holders who have relevant experience or certification in underwriting may be considered
- Candidate with insurance claims experience and is interested to pursue a career as a Underwriter is welcome to apply
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills