Chef de Partie
- To assist the Head Chef during preparation, operation and ordering.
- Responsible in running a specific section of the kitchen.
- To prepare daily mise-en-place
- To prepare recipes for new menu and daily specials
- To ensure hygiene and quality of the food.
- Good culinary skills and sound knowledge in the work flow of the kitchen
- Proficient knowledge of English: speaking, reading and writing.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Must present a positive and professional attitude at all times
- Willing to work weekends and Public holidays
- Singaporean or PR
Interested candidates are invited to apply online. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.
Why Join Us?
Singapore - West
View Larger Map / Directions
779 Bukit Timah Road Singapore