- Develop and implement an Individual Educational Programme (IEP) for each pupil.
- Plan and teach lessons daily in line with the pupils’ IEPs and monitor their progress
- Conduct group activities for pupils including hydrotherapy and water play
- Work in close liaison with other teachers, assistants, support staff and volunteers
- Work with parents of pupils through case conferences and home visits & etc
- Minimum A level/ Polytechnic Diploma in Early Childhood Education or equivalent
- Candidate with Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood Intervention (Special Needs) (ADECI) will have an added advantage
- Dedicated, patient and understanding to work with children with one or more learning difficulties
- Experience in working with children with special needs would be an advantage.