- Overseeing the work and making sure it runs smoothly and as per the plan.
- Making sure safety precautions are followed.
- Giving clear directions to workers as to what needs to be done to avoid repetitive mistakes by the workers.
- Monitor work progress on site
- Progressive site updates to management
- Liaison with sub-contractors & suppliers
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC or equivalent.
- Preferably specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- 1-2 yrs construction working experience is preferred; but entry level graduates may also apply.
- Be able to work independently and to coordinate with Clients, Consultants and Subcontractors.
Kindly state your current and expected salary in your resume.
Interested candidate, please email to:email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidate with be notified.
Why Join Us?
Min 1 year (Senior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
NO.10 ADMIRALTY STREET #06-63 NORTH LINK BUILDING, S(757695)