Social and Recreation Facilitator
- Administer social and recreation activities on a day-to-day basis.
- Plan, organize and execute social, sports and recreation activities for members and guests.
- Ensure that activities are duly advertised and post-event pictures are duly displayed.
- Ensure that all billings for courses and statement of account for events are completed and submitted within timeframe stipulated.
- Assist in ensuring the compliance of rules and regulations at the assigned facilities.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness, serviceability of the assigned recreation facilities equipment.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Reporting Officer
- Minimum G.C.E. 'O' Level
- At least 1 year of working experience in organizing events.
- Computer literate.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- A team player
- Able to work on shifts, weekend and public holidays.